Monday, June 3, 2013

Guest Spot - Twenty-Four Hours by Sherrie Henry

Please Welcome Sherrie Henry to my Blog


I've said it once and I'll say it again ... one of the best things about being an author is becoming friends with the ladies and gentleman who write such fantastic works. Today is one of those days, Ms. Henry is a friend, and an author that I admire.

This is her short story....

First published June 14, 2012 by XoXo Publishing, Sherrie graced the literary world with a book that I feel most women can easily identify with. 

Blurb from Amazon

Michelia’s life is boringly normal and lonely, the only escape are her romance novels and movies. One stormy night she makes one wish, a wish from her heart that is heard and granted. When she wakes, she finds herself on a wild ride for the next twenty-four hours, her insecurities slowly fading away. But what will happen when the clock runs out?

My Review


 The only reason I gave this a 4 star instead of 5 was because it was just short, and I wanted more. Honestly I wanted her to have more than just her one wish. I wanted him to stay for a lifetime. I was so mad when it ended I was like no come on give her more!!!

This character is very easy to identify with, she has characteristics that most anyone can find in ourselves, at least for me, and it was easy to feel her emotion.

My favorite part was when she got to essentially say f-you to her coworkers while parading around this hunk of a man. Deff gave me a big happy for her.

This was just simply a cute short story. Thanks Sherrie for giving all us girls the 24 hours we want! 

Purchase the Book


Sherrie's Information

No comments:

Post a Comment