Monday, April 28, 2014

RELEASE DAY MONDAY ---- BLOOD GREEN BOOK THREE OF THE BLOOD SERIES --- FROM THE ART OF SAFKHET


IT'S HERE!!!!!!!! BLOOD GREEN is out and now you can see the ending to the three book series that has totally taken my world by storm!

I am so thrilled to share with the world the final chapters in Nikole, Zayn and Leigh's lives. Trust me, I speak for all of THE BLOOD SERIES cast when I say, it is with a heavy heart and a lot of sad feelings it is coming to an end. We all, Yes, I just said We! Hope that you have enjoyed this ride as much as I have, Ashley not the characters, haha.

There will be a fourth book, BLOOD GOLD that goes back in time to tell the start of this worlds history so you will be able to learn more about Afaf, Hashim, Ikram and Haydar. And then there will be BLOOD WHITE, a catch all for anything and everything that I couldn't fit into a novel. So those of you who are freaking out just as much as I am, don't worry, there will be little glimpses here and there of life after  THE BLOOD SERIES is over.

So where can you go rush out and purchase it? Well I am so glad that you asked that!

Here are all the links you could possibly want in regards to THE BLOOD SERIES.  Spread the word, let the world know, make sure you scream it from the roof tops that Nikole, Zayn and Leigh are back for one final hoorah.

And don't forget to tell me what you think!!! Either leave a review, email me or hit me up on Facebook. I WANT TO KNOW!

Thank you to everyone of you fans who have done nothing but support me through endless hours. Seriously - it's because of you that I make it through this. I write for myself but I feed off of all of you. There are a few 'thank yous' that I just have to give out.

Stacy - No amount of words can express the depths of my gratitude when it comes to you and all that you have done for me - our writing has made us the best of sisters and I never would be in this exact moment of my life without you.

Carole - Four years of 'fandom' earns you the #1 fan award for all time. You were there for me in the beginning, all through the middle and the mess. The ups and downs of emotional crazy through characters. I am the luckiest author in the world because I have you.

Mezz - Believe it or not, when I get stuck on my writing I think back to 'Jaden and Rhage' and suddenly inspiration always hits. Either in the form of extreme violence remembering our crazy fan fiction threads or in unbelievable laughter contemplating a monster eating a ghost. Your levity gives me that comic relief I often can't find anywhere else.

Tony - You get the most thanks because you make me strive to do better than I did the day before, every day, each day of my life. I love you.

Now all the mushiness out of the way, go out there and read about how Nikole and Zayn attempt to save the day.........

Purchase Links

AMAZON
BLOOD PURPLE     BLOOD YELLOW     BLOOD GREEN

BARNES & NOBLES
BLOOD PURPLE     BLOOD YELLOW     BLOOD GREEN

KOBO
BLOOD PURPLE     BLOOD YELLOW     BLOOD GREEN

ITUNES
BLOOD PURPLE     BLOOD YELLOW     BLOOD GREEN

SMASHWORDS
BLOOD PURPLE     BLOOD YELLOW     BLOOD GREEN

ALL ROMANCE EBOOKS
BLOOD PURPLE     BLOOD YELLOW     BLOOD GREEN

BOOKSTRAND
BLOOD PURPLE     BLOOD YELLOW     BLOOD GREEN

PRINT COPIES 
CLICK HERE

No comments:

Post a Comment